Buy Art Online: Originals, Giclees and Prints

The Barger Gallery represents an evolving group of global artists and the pursuit to achieve a much grander vehicle to showcase art than currently exists today. I welcome the opportunity for these artists to share with all of us their unique, creative ideas, and their personal vision. Under the guidance of Jeff Barger, featured artist and director of Barger Gallery, this artist collective has positioned itself as a unique contemporary source for today’s established and emerging artists. With 97% of all sales going to the artist, and the remaining 3%(Most galleries taking up to 60%) being reinvested in the artist community, I take pride in creating a “for art” approach. Please join me in our journey by supporting these wonderful artists!

The Barger Gallery represents an evolving group of global artists and the pursuit to achieve a much grander vehicle to showcase art than currently exists today...

I welcome the opportunity for these artists to share with all of us their unique, creative ideas, and their personal vision. Under the guidance of Jeff Barger, featured artist and director of Barger Gallery, this artist collective has positioned itself as a unique contemporary source for today’s established and emerging artists. With 97% of all sales going to the artist, and the remaining 3%(Most galleries taking up to 60%) being reinvested in the artist community, I take pride in creating a “for art” approach. Please join me in our journey by supporting these wonderful artists!

© 2018 Barger Gallery.

Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...